Disney Actress Says Porn Career Is "More Respectful" Than Sitcom Work

One actress famous for her roles on Boy Meets World, and guest-starring on Home Improvement now feels that becoming an actress in the adult entertainment industry is much better than her previous career. 

"I really think people treat me with more respect now, honestly, especially even in Hollywood right now," Maitland Ward told Fox News recently and was reported by Deadline on Sunday. "I’m pitching my memoir into a TV format and talking with people...They’re just much more receptive to the story. And I really feel like I have a lot of positivity around it. I’m able to create my own brand, my own content, the way I want to create it"

Related: Danielle 'Topanga' Fishel From 'Boy Meets World' Is a Sneakerhead

For many, Ward is most famous for her role as Rachel, appearing in 45 episodes of Boy Meets World from 1998 to 2000. The show was later in heavy rotation in syndication on the Disney Channel. Ward is 48 now but was in her early twenties while filming that series. When she was even younger, she appeared on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. She also had a role in the 2004 Wayans brothers comedy, White Chicks.

Her move into porn began in 2013 when she began posting photographs as a cosplay model. Her social media channels are still very adult-oriented.

By 2019, she became an adult film performer primarily, starting with the movie Cosplay Queens

Currently, she creates what she calls "full-length" adult films, in which she notes ae directed by women. "I work with a female director, who has been amazing. And I think people are always surprised by that, that two women are creating these long erotic, pornographic art pieces. And I think that’s really special.”

Related: Sean Connery's Granddaughter Posts Sizzling Swimsuit Pics in the Bahamas



source https://www.mensjournal.com/entertainment/disney-actress-porn-career-maitland-ward

Comments

Popular Posts