Kourtney Kardashian Admits Difficulties In Travis Barker Marriage

Reality star Kourtney Kardashian and superstar drummer Travis Barker from the band blink-182 make up one of the most high-profile celebrity couples on the planet right now and have shown nothing but love and affection for each other when they've been seen publicly.

However, in a recent confession, Kourtney admitted that their marriage isn't always easy.

During the most recent episode of The Kardashians on Hulu, Kourtney opened up a little bit about their very different personalities and confessed that it takes some "balancing" to make it work.

"Travis' pace of life is pretty fast. I would say he tries to squeeze in as much as he can into a day," Kourtney said on the show.

Kourtney, meanwhile, is trying to slow her life down and focus on her family.

"So I am balancing me trying to slow all of my life down, mixed with doing all the things that he wants to do," Kourtney said.

Kourtney explained that it's not always easy to keep up with Barker when he is "more impulsive" and wants to do things while she is much more content just staying around the house.

"I think we both just wanna make each other happy, but right now, I think he’s a little bit more impulsive [whereas] I’m really happy and comfortable at home," 

Kourtney is a mother of four biological children. She had Mason, Penelope, and Reign with her ex Scott Disick and she recently welcomed Rocky with her Barker as the father. Additionally, Barker has three children from previous relationships – Landon and Alabama.

Needless to say, that's a lot to focus on for Kourtney as she tries to focus on her family, but she still wants to do what she can to support her husband.

All relationships take a bit of compromise from both parties, and it sounds like she's learning that.



source https://www.mensjournal.com/entertainment/kourtney-kardashian-admits-difficulties-in-travis-barker-marriage

Comments

Popular Posts