Travis Kelce's Mom Sparks Strong Reaction With Taylor Swift Post

Earlier this week Taylor Swift added to her collection of awards by racking up a number of iHeartRadio Music awards where she also took home wins for Artist of the Year, Pop Album of the Year for The Tortured Poets Department, Favorite Tour Tradition for her Eras Tour surprise songs, Best Lyrics and Best Music Video for “Fortnight” featuring Post Malone, Favorite Tour Style and Favorite On Screen for her October 2023 Eras Tour film.

The 35-year-old didn't attend the awards show, but did send in a video message - with an outfit that turned heads on social media with fans speculating on its potential meaning.

“This is amazing, hi, thank you so much to iHeart and thank you mainly to the fans,” Swift said while accepting her Tour of the Century award. “I really can’t tell you how much this means to me because I accept this on behalf of all my tourmates, all my fellow performers, my band, everyone who toured with us, our crew.”

“I think about that tour constantly. I’m so proud of it. And the only reason I was able to take on those challenges, among others, the ambition of the production, the length of the show, the amount of shows, all the different countries we played in, that’s all because of the fans."

Swift isn't the only one proud of her achievements. Boyfriend and Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce's mother, Donna, took to social media to brag about the big wins.

She listed Swift’s 10 awards nominations, while adding her eight wins - six of which were “fan-voted awards,” including Favorite Surprise Guest for her son's surprise Eras Tour cameo in London in June 2024. 

View the original article to see embedded media.

The comments section was flooded with love from Swifties.

"Celebrity mamas, they’re just like us!! Love your heart mama Kelce, and the pride and love you have for your family. Congrats to Taylor!" one person said.

"We love a supportive and loving family! Everything both of them deserve. 💚," offered another.

"❤️❤️❤️❤️she’s talented beyond words and I believe one of the most honest and giving and caring human and I so love Travis and Taylor together ..right now with some much bad going on in the world they give me something wonderful to watch ❤️❤️❤️❤️," added a third.

Swift and Kelce just keep winning.

Related: Taylor Swift Turns Heads With Outfit While Accepting Big Award



source https://www.mensjournal.com/entertainment/travis-kelces-mom-sparks-strong-reaction-with-taylor-swift-post

Comments

Popular Posts