‘Stranger Things’ Star Shares Major Finale Tease Ahead of Season 5
Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard has teased the final season of the hit Netflix show in an interview with People magazine that was published on April 12. While talking with the outlet, Wolfhard said that he was generally very "happy" with how things play out for his on-screen character, Mike Wheeler.
"I was so happy with his ending, and I don't know, I was satisfied, but I was also very confused and sad, but also very happy," Wolfhard, 22, said. "I felt like I was in a dream or something. None of it felt real. I don't know, it felt perfect," he added.
Wolfhard has been a part of the series since it first premiered in 2016. The cast and crew finished filming in December 2024, according to Deadline. However, Netflix has not yet shared when season 5 will premiere.
After filming the final scene, Wolfhard said he "couldn't believe it."
"It didn't really start to go into focus until the next day. It was like an emotional hangover. But it ended really well, and I just have such positive things to say about everyone," he told People.
"The cast all stayed for the last day, we were all there together. It was really great to be around each other," he added.
As far as when fans can expect to see how things play out in Hawkins, Wolfhard didn't say. However, there have been plenty of rumors with some internet sleuths predicting the final season will begin streaming in November.
Related: Finn Wolfhard Shares the 1 Thing He’d Do Differently Regarding ‘Stranger Things’ Fame
source https://www.mensjournal.com/entertainment/stranger-things-major-finale-tease-spoiler-season-5
Comments
Post a Comment